Anabiotec, an anacura company, supports ambitious small- and mid size as well as large and established drug companies worldwide by providing analytical solutions in the field of drug characterization and release and stability in a GMP certified and FDA approved environment. In context of the continued growth, we are looking for a (m/f):
Senior Scientist Cell Based Assay
- As an analytical scientist, you are involved in the biopharmaceutical drug development process of our clients.
- You are responsible to further build out the unit for cell-based potency assays within Anabiotec.
- You are responsible for the development and validation of analytical methods and the establishment of an analytical package to support the release and stability testing of the drug substance and drug products of our clients.
- You make sure that your tests are correctly documented and reported according to GMP standards.
- You deliver data and report according to high scientific and quality standards.
- PhD in a biological discipline or equivalent by experience preferably in onco-immunology, cancer biology, virology
- Proven track record in developing cell-based assays to in GMP environment
- Extensive and proven experience developing and validating cell-based assays to assess the impact of pre-existing antibodies and induced immune response
- Experienced working in BSLII laboratories and working with AAV gene therapy products
- In-depth technical & biostatistical understanding and experience across a wide array of potency. Experienced with following technologies: Flow cytometry, cell-based assays (ADCC, CDC, ELISA; MSD; Biacore, etc)
- Capable of working too the highest quality standards required to support development, characterization and validations of cell-based assays effectively and delivery to key deadlines
- Proven track record of developing novel analytical solutions for CMC activities
- Demonstrated ability of leadership and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic laboratory environment to project timelines
- Good working knowledge of immunology and / or cancer biology
- Knowledge of the latest regulatory standards and industry best practices
- You speak and write English fluently. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- You will be part of the anacura group, a family owned, long term focused and ambitious laboratory organization.
- You will join a dynamic team and have a position with autonomy and responsibility with opportunities to take initiatives to support further growth.
- You will receive a competitive salary with fringe benefits and flexible working hours.
- You work closely with your colleagues situated in the core labs at our site in Evergem, near Ghent.
Your application will be considered quickly and with the greatest confidentiality. For additional information please contact Jill Colaers: firstname.lastname@example.org.